Keep your Land Rover or Range Rover running in top condition by taking it into your local independent Land Rover/Range Rover service center at specific service intervals. Properly maintaining your Land Rover or Range Rover will keep you safe on the road and protect your investment.
Common Land Rover Problems and Issues by Model
- 3rd Generation Range Rover: 2002 - 2012
- 4th Generation Range Rover: 2012 - 2021
- 5th Generation Range Rover: 2022 - present
Range Rover Sport
Range Rover Evoque
Range Rover Velar
- Check Engine Light And Your Land Rover
- OEM Parts vs. Aftermarket Parts for your Land Rover
- Independent Land Rover Repair Shop Service Doesn’t Void Warranty
- Cost Savings, Personalized Service from Independent Land Rover Repair Shops
For information on an independent Land Rover auto repair shop near you, please see our directory.